Both Halloween costumes; my girlfriend talked me into wearing both to at clubs downtown. The maid costume was a short black dress with a white apron, a hairpiece and a feather duster to which she added black stockings, a wig, makeup and, to my horror, silky satin purple panties underneath. She painted my toenails purple to match…they were visible underneath the black stockings, which were somewhat sheer. Since my feet are large, we could not easily find heels to fit, so I wore Tevas.
That said if someone wanted a in the Army, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard, one could be “scrounged” and carried. I did that in South Vietnam. During WW2, Korea, and the war in Vietnam it was not unusual for individuals to have personally owned pistols that they brought from the US that were purchased. During the Korean War, the S&W Combat Masterpiece was commonly purchased by some Marines as a backup weapon. It was too late for WW2. It was also commonly used in the 1950s to late 1960s .
Click to buy this shirt: ongtee – Greetings from space UCF Knights shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD